- Niosh-Approved P95 For At Least 95 Percent Filtration Efficiency Against Certain Solid And Liquid Aerosols Including Oils.
- Recommended For Use With Latex Paints, Oil-Based Paints, Spray Paint, Varnish/Stains And Certain Pesticides Refer To Pesticide Product Label For Respirator Guidance Or Call 3M At 1-800-243-4630 Or In Canada, Call 1-800-267-4414.
- Contains No Components Made From Natural Rubber Latex
- Diy/Home Use: Use Only In Non-Harmful Environments. Occupational/Hazardous Use: Use Under A Government Regulated (E.G. Osha) Respiratory Protection Program. Warning: Limitations Apply; Misuse May Result In Sickness Or Death. See Product Packaging And Insert Or Call 3M In Usa At 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, Call 1-800-267-4414.
- 3Mcool Flow Valve Helps Reduce Heat Build-Up Inside The Respirator
- Advanced Filter Media For Easy Breathing
- Carbon Layer Helps Reduce Nuisance Levels Of Organic Vapors Such As Certain Solvents, Degreasers, And Resins. 3M Recommended For Relief Against Nuisance Level Organic Vapors. Nuisance Levels Are Less Than Osha Pel Or Applicable Government Occupational Exposure Limits, Whichever Is Lower.
- Stretchable, Braided Headband And Soft Inner Material Help You Stay Comfortable
- Adjustable M-Noseclip Helps Provide A Custom, Secure Seal With Fewer Pressure Points
- Lightweight Design For Comfort
- Comfortable For Long Periods Of Wear
- Convenient, Disposable Design
Let's face it-paint odors can be distracting. That’s why we created the 3M Cool Flow Valve Particulate Respirator 8577 for Paint Odor. Designed with the pro in mind, this respirator, equipped with a carbon layer, helps filter out airborne particles plus nuisance levels of organic vapors found in certain paint or adhesives while helping provide a comfortable, customizable seal. Equipped with a Cool Flow valve, this respirator helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator, enhancing your comfort during longer jobs. So, whether you're painting a home or spraying stucco, try the comfortable protection of the 3M Cool Flow Valve Particulate Respirator 8577 for Paint Odor.