- Adhesive 200MP provides exceptional temperature and chemical resistance for use in tough application environments
- Thin 0.5 mils (.013 mm) clear polyester (PET) film carrier adds dimensional stability for improved handling
- Withstands high humidity conditions with minimal cockling or wrinkling
- Performs well in temperatures up to 300ļF/149ļC short term and 250ļF/121ļC long term
3Mô Double Coated Tape 9495MP provides high initial adhesion and good holding power on a variety of substrates. The thin, polyester film carrier offers dimensional stability and improved handling during slitting and die cutting.
Bonds to a Wide Variety of Materials, including Plastics and Foams
The moisture-resistant, 58 lb. polycoated kraft liner on our 3Mô Double Coated Tape 9495MP can withstand high humidity conditions with minimal cockling or wrinkling. An alternative to glue, screws and rivets, double sided tape is often used for a variety of applications, including foam lamination and gasket attachment in general industrial applications. 3Mô Laminating Adhesive 200MP provides exceptional temperature and chemical resistance to withstand tough application environments. It will perform well in temperatures up to 300ļF/149ļC short term and 250ļF/121ļC long term.
- Graphic overlays
- Thermal and sound damping
- Gasket and lens attachment
Features 3Mô High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP
More than 30 years ago, 3M High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP set the standard for bonding metal and high surface energy plastics. Today, this adhesive provides even higher levels of performance, with exceptional peel and shear strength for precision bonding, layflat liners that virtually eliminate curling, and an air-release technology that help prevent trapped bubbles in your finished products.
Benefits of Adhesive 200MP include:
- Virtually eliminates oozing when substrates are slit or die cut
- Cleaner, neater edges help minimize waste, accelerate part processing and ensure higher quality graphics
- Temporarily repositionable to improve placement accuracy and reduce rework
- Air-release technology helps prevent trapped bubbles in your finished products
Double Sided Tapes Provide Solutions for Many Bonding Applications
In general, double sided (often referred to as double coated) adhesive tape is composed of a film or nonwoven tissue carrier coated on both sides with a pressure sensitive adhesive. These adhesive tapes can be applied by hand or with a wide web laminator.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.