- Niosh-Approved N95 For At Least 95 Percent Filtration Efficiency Against Certain Non-Oil-Based Particles And Aerosols
- Contains No Components Made From Natural Rubber Latex
- Available In Multiple Package Quantities
- Diy/Home Use: Use Only In Non-Harmful Environments. Occupational/Hazardous Use: Use Under A Regulated Government (E.G. Osha) Respiratory Protection Program. Warning: Limitations Apply; Misuse May Result In Sickness Or Death. See Product Packaging And Insert Or Call 3M In Usa At 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, Call 1-800-267-4414.
- Advanced Filter Media For Easy Breathing
- Cushioning Nose Foam Rests On Bridge Of Nose For Comfort
- Adjustable Noseclip Helps Ensure A Custom, Secure Seal
- Stretchable Straps
- Lightweight Design For Comfort
- Convenient, Disposable Design
- Recommended For Use When Sanding, Sawing, Grinding, Lawn Mowing, Sweeping, Drywall Sanding, Grinding, Woodworking And Working With Fiberglass Insulating Particles
- Also Helps Protect Against Certain Particles Such As Mold, Granular Pesticides, Allergens And Dust
Whether you're insulating a living room or sanding a bookcase, reach for the 3M Particulate Respirator 8200 for Sanding and Fiberglass. This N95 respirator features Advanced Electrostatic Media that enhances the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easy. Designed to help provide a secure seal. Projects start with safety-so make sure to pick up the 3M Particulate Respirator 8200 for Sanding and Fiberglass.