- Available in black and yellow stripes for safety and hazard marking
- Unique stretch properties enable tape to remain stretched to conform to uneven surfaces without lifting and retracting
- One-piece, clean removal from many surfaces which helps reduce clean-up and labor costs
- Rubber adhesive provides excellent holding strength on many surfaces
- Good solvent resistance for long service life
- Quick application of tape eliminates prep work and clean-up processes associated with painting
Solve a variety of challenges,
including floor and safety marking, color coding and industrial
applications with our durable 3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 5702.
Designed to resist wear, scrapes and moisture, this long-lasting tape is
available in black and yellow stripes.
Rubber Adhesive Sticks on Contact
Mark and identify safety hazards with our black and yellow 3M™ Safety
Stripe Vinyl Tape 5702. Designed with unique stretch properties, this
tape conforms to irregular, curved and convex surfaces while remaining
stretched and without lifting after application. The rubber adhesive has
quick stick and excellent holding strength on many surfaces.
This combination of the backing and adhesive properties help to prevent
edge lifting, keeping the tape in place. The tape removes cleanly in one
piece from most surfaces to help reduce clean-up and labor costs. Use
our 3M™ Lane Marking Applicator M1 to quickly and easily apply this tape
without crawling around on the floor.
3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 5702 is designed for a variety of
applications in factories, warehouses, hospitals and public areas such
• Lane and safety marking
• Identify hazard areas
Rugged Versatility without the Mess
3M Vinyl tapes are used to clearly mark lanes, corridors and hazardous
or “no-go” areas in factories, warehouses, and hospitals. Using our
vinyl tape for lane marking is a faster, more versatile and less costly
option than painting, which often requires ventilation, time consuming
prep and clean-up processes.
Since durability is essential in the workplace, we’ve engineered 3M™
Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 5702 to resist most common solvents, acids and
alkaline chemicals. For best results avoid exposure to ketones, esters
and chlorinated hydrocarbons, and apply to a clean, dry surface at
temperatures between 60°F (16°C) to 80°F (27°C).