- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on metal
- Flexible cloth backing makes a good general purpose abrasive for dry sanding
- Closed coat construction provides a consistent, fine finish
- Glue bond yields uniform, fine finishes in dry applications
- Available in grades from 80 to 500 and make-to-order converted forms
3M™ Utility Cloth Roll 211K is a light J-weight cloth abrasive for general maintenance work. This closed coat aluminum oxide abrasive comes in a range of grades for common applications like repairing metal finishes, removing rust, deburring, blending and surface preparation for paints and coatings.
Hardworking and reliable, our 3M™ Utility Cloth Roll 211K works well for any number of applications on metal. 211K is ideal for finishing, blending and where considerable flexibility and conformity are required, such as contour work on curved surfaces. It's also exceedingly flexible relative to stiffer cloth-backed abrasives.
Tough, Durable Aluminum Oxide
This roll has a closed-coat aluminum oxide, which is the abrasive of choice among industrial professionals because of its fast cut and long life. It yields an aggressive cut and a fine finish on many metals, including mild steel. Aluminum oxide mineral delivers a soft scratch pattern that is often desirable for finishing and polishing.
Better Science for Better Sanding from 3M
3M creates products that grind and cut faster and last longer, helping you manage costs and maximize your time. From everyday staples like sandpaper to specialized superabrasives in multiple configurations like discs, rolls and wheels, there is a 3M Industrial Abrasive to help improve productivity and performance.