- Highest edge retention and durability in the Scotch-Brite™ Deburring Wheel line provides aggressive edge deburring
- Specially engineered to condition sharp edges and metal burrs
- Convolute construction provides a balanced, smooth running wheel throughout product life
- Non-woven web runs cool and lessens impact on heat-sensitive materials
- Unique resin system produces less smearing, reducing clean and prep time
Scotch-Brite™ EX3 Deburring Wheel is a convolute-constructed, hard, durable deburring wheel suited for applications where edge retention is a must. The wheel performs best when consistently presented with a sharp edge or metal burrs. A unique resin system resists smearing and heat buildup.
Scotch-Brite™ EX3 is an effective wheel to deburr, blend, finish and polish edges on glass, hard and soft composites, and metals such as builder's hardware, medical instruments, metal fabrication, metal implants, plumbing fixtures, and turbine engines. Because of its hard density, we do not recommend the EX3 for applications where conformability and finishing of flat surfaces are required.
Scotch-Brite™ EX3 Deburring Wheel is available with silicon carbide or aluminum oxide abrasive mineral. Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep and finishing. Aluminum oxide is a hard, blocky mineral that provides high cut-rate and long life. While silicon carbide breaks down faster than aluminum oxide, it produces a finer finish.