- Provides uniform grain for final finishing on stainless steel, ferrous, and non-ferrous metals
- Highly conformable for consistent finishing on contoured, curved and other surfaces
- Moderate aggressiveness and lighter density provide controlled wear for consistent results over the life of the wheel
- Convolute construction provides a balanced, smooth running wheel throughout product life
- Open, non-woven web runs cool and lessens impact on heat-sensitive materials
Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel is a convolute-constructed wheel that provides cleaning and final finishing for stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and other metals. The combination of mineral grades and soft density make the wheel well suited for final finishing applications where a high degree of conformability and less density are needed.
Our Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel is ideal for producing #3 or #4 finishes on stainless steel and other metals on curved, contoured, and flat surfaces. The Multi-Finishing Wheel runs cool and resists loading due to its open-web construction, reducing the risk of part discoloration and warping while extending the life of the wheel. The Multi-Finishing Wheel is available in coarse, medium, and fine grade abrasive.
Our Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel uses silicon carbide abrasive. Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep. While it breaks down faster than aluminum oxide, it produces a superior finish.