• All models run 5", 6", or 8" diameter polishing pads. Pads
• Accepts variety of abrasive products including surface
conditioning discs and film-backed discs.
• Water is fed through the center of pad directly to the work
surface, providing optimum flushing of work surface and
pad. This prevents buildup of sanding residue on the disc,
allowing the tool to be used efficiently in any position.
Independent water rinse allows flushing of the work
surface without starting the tool.
• High torque air motor with variable speed. Rear exhaust
muffler reduces noise levels.
• Safety-lock throttle and soft-grip handle (adjusts to
left or right hand).