- Constructed with the toughest Scotch-Brite™ web material, making it a great choice for weld burn removal, deburring, blending, finishing and rust removal
- Aluminum oxide medium grade mineral efficiently removes weld burns, small burrs, and rust
- Springy fibers conform to irregular surfaces with uniform results
- Load resistant open web construction provides extended use
- Superior durability and cut make the disc long-lasting
- Discs can be used individually or stacked on a straight shaft tool or bench motor for a broader cleaning surface
The Scotch-Brite™ HS Blend and Finish Disc aggressively tackles weld burns and refinement, deburring and rust removal – leaving a consistent satin finish on the workpiece. Among Scotch-Brite™ surface conditioning discs, HS material features the toughest, most aggressive web.
Conformable, Durable Blending and Burr Removal
Made with aluminum oxide mineral, this high-strength open web disc combines conformability with superior durability and cut – so you get the job done faster and are left with a great finish. If you are using wire wheels or scrapers, but dislike their inability to get into tight spots, replace them with the HS Blend & Finish Disc. Scotch-Brite conformability allows you to access hard-to-reach areas. This long-lasting, highly efficient disc is also load-resistant to stand up to prolonged use and can significantly lower your abrasive costs while increasing productivity.
Our Blend and Finish Disc won’t sacrifice part geometry, and can be used with a bench motor, disc sander or die grinder to eliminate the effort of manual scraping. When the work surface requires broader coverage to reach intricate areas with the outer diameter of the disc, multiple discs can be stacked on a straight shaft tool or bench motor.