Unique Release Characteristics Enable High Value, Custom Void Label Constructions
3M™ Primer Y122 provides a strong bond in situations where facestock and contrast enhancement coating do not easily adhere to each other. The thickness of the primer coating should be enough to cover the imaged release layer and provide a continuous surface for applying the contract enhancement coating.
- Bar Code Tracking
- Thermal Transfer Labels
- Variable Information Printing (VIP)
- Brand and Instruction Labels
- Tamper Indicating
- Destructible Labels
- Void Message
- Fraud Reduction
- Laminating, Bonding and Digital Window Graphics
Security Against Tampering, Fraud, Counterfeiting, Theft
3M™ Tamper Evident products stay on guard letting you or your customers know about unwanted access, opening, or tampering of labels and seals. These theft deterrents leave a mark when removed that lets everyone know it has been tampered with or removed.
- Discourage theft with ownership labels that tell they’ve been removed or altered
- Enforce non-transferable warranties with security-seal warranty labels
- Help prevent fraud and counterfeiting with irreplaceable labels and hard-to duplicate patterns that reveal when labels have been removed
- Seal corners, flaps, seams, and lids of packages and products whenever it’s better to know if they’ve been previously opened
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.