Return to Help Index
|Due to the large amount of 3M products we process, APD, Inc. reserves the right to revise pricing without notice.
There may be some incorrectly priced items in our database and we reserve the right to cancell/void orders.
APD, Inc. / APDmro.com Return/Exchange Policy
Please communicate your return requests, concerns, and related questions to
Initiating a Return: All return requests must be made in writing by completing a APD RMA Request Form. This package can be downloaded from our site at the end of this document or obtained from CSR.
Eligibility of Return: 1. All return requests must be initiated by completing a APD RMA Request Form within 30 days of receipt of shipment. If product is planned to be used outside of this 30 day period, We strongly recommend the product to be tested as early as possible after it is received.
2. Made-To-Order (Custom Made) products are not eligible for returns except when the need for return is generated by one or more of the below condition(s):
A. Our error
3. Products that are damaged in transit or have quality issues are eligible for return and/or exchange regardless if they are stocked products or made-to-order products.
Return Process: Please follow the below process as incorrectly processed returns may affect or delay your refund.
1. Complete and submit the APD RMA Request Form.
2. APD, Inc. / APDmro.com Return Processing will respond within 48 hours.
3. Follow the instruction on the return response to return the product back to us via ground shipping.
4. After receiving and inspecting the returned product, a refund will be initiated within 48 hours of product receipt.
Fees Responsibility: 1. Return Freight Charges
APD, Inc. / APDmro.com will cover return freight charges in the event of:
A. Our error
A return shipping label will be included in our response to your return request for the above three conditions.
We ask that our customer pay for the return freight charges under all other conditions.
2. Original Freight Charges on Order
APD, Inc / APDmro.com will refund the original freight charges paid by customer for the above referenced issues A and B.
We will deduct the original freight charges paid by customer from the refund total under all other conditions.
3. Assessment of Restocking Fees
No restocking fee will be assessed if the reasons for the return is any of the following:
A. Our error
A restocking fee will be assessed under all other conditions.
Because of the wide range of product types and 3M divisions we manage, restocking fee percentage will vary by product. You can download a copy of the restocking fee schedule from our site at the end of this document. The information is organized according to our product codes. Simply search for the product code in question to see the restocking fee percentage.
Exchange Process: Please proceed with steps for return and indicate the need for exchange.
Document and Forms: APD RMA Request Form (Microsoft Word)
APD Restocking Fee Schedule (Microsoft Excel)
|This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security. Click the security seal to verify our encryption security.
In addition, we use McAfee to scan our site daily for any security vulnerabilities. We take your security seriously and we have invested much in improving that area of our online operation.